WHAT IS IT?
Intermittent fasting is a fractional eating pattern, where eating is only allowed at specific times, which change depending on the type of fast you have selected and which meets your needs or requirements. capabilities.
NB: In reality, everyone fasts between 8 and 10 hours a night.
Intermittent fasting has been very popular in recent years for its effectiveness in weight loss and its many health benefits.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FASTING
1. The "Leangain": the 16/8 fast
The most popular and the most practiced in the world for its practicality, the Leangain is a flexible fast which allows to fast 16h and to eat on an 8h window. This means in the majority of cases that breakfast is omitted to lengthen the fasting period TO optimize the process in this way.
The goal is to maintain this pace over the long term, over several weeks or even months. You must also respect the intervals because they are very precise, a breach could break your fast and all your efforts at the same time.
2. The "Warrior diet"
This diet requires a fast of 20 hours per day, this very specific fast, increases sensitivity to insulin (the hunger hormone) and generates a higher hormonal secretion, resulting in you losing your blood faster. abdominal fat!
It should also be noted that such a fast considerably decreases the period when you can eat, reducing the window from 8h for the Leangain to 4h for the Warrior. Which means that you have more chance to stay in a calorie deficit even if you eat normally, a calorie deficit will inevitably lead to weight loss.
WARNING: This fast should not be practiced without any preparation, if you are not used to fasting, it is advisable to start with Leangain before going on it. p>
The consumption of fruits and vegetables is however authorized for this diet during the day. However, be careful not to exceed a caloric threshold to remain in deficit after the evening meal.
3. The 24h fast
As its name suggests, it consists of a 24 hour fast ONCE TO TWICE a week at most. The rest of the time, you eat normally. p >
4. The 5/2 or 4/3 diet
- The 5/2 diet consists of selecting 2 non-consecutive days in the week where you will reduce your intake to 25% of what you are used to eating, of your normal daily allowance.
Example: Average of 2000 calories for a woman and 2400 calories for a man (Click HERE to know the number of calories to consume in order to trigger your loss).
- The 4/3 diet consists of fasting every other day.
HOW TO DO IT?
To start an intermittent fast, it is best to prepare yourself beforehand to avoid suffering from hypoglycemia or slipping up and breaking your fast early (reducing your efforts to nothing).
- Start the fast gradually.
- Postpone your first meal an hour or two to get used to it.
- Eat fruit to limit refined sugars.
- Limit your calorie intake to your daily needs
If you want to fast, don't attack the Warrior directly thinking you will be able to do it, start gradually by practicing Leangain first for a few weeks to test your ability to hold a long-lasting fast. p >
- One of the main reasons for practicing fasting is purely cosmetic, it actually results in significant weight loss and can help you reach your goals quickly.
- A fast also has the role of cleansing your body , a true deep detox, it gets rid of your toxins and naturally puts your digestive organs at rest.
- It prevents chronic diseases notably linked to digestive disorders.
- It acts on your overall mood and positively influences your morale.
- Ultimately it slows down brain aging by increasing the cognitive performance of individuals, your ability to concentrate will be higher than usual.
Our cure is perfectly suited to this type of diet.
Due to its influence on appetite , we recommend that you take your UNICASLIM dose at the time of breaking your fast diluted in a small glass of cold or hot water (recommended).
Wait a few minutes before starting your first meal!
(*) Individual results may vary. The products must be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.